FreeBSD-12.1 on laptop

vm finance vm.finance2 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 27 18:33:28 UTC 2019

Hi,

I had to comment out this exact line to get my system to boot successfully.
I actually have "Pro-level NVIDIA® Quadro® P500 graphics" on my P52S
Thinkpad.
Not sure if 12.1 has native support for this, or do I need to
download/build this.

Per the discussions on this topic, I think I should stay away from pkg
..drm-kmod

Thank you