Fwd: Freebsd 12.1 Virtualbox disks

William Dudley wfdudley at gmail.com
Sat Nov 23 13:43:33 UTC 2019

It would be lovely if there was a link to instructions on how to resize the
image.
I ran into this problem using the 12.1 image with VirtualBox and eventually
figured a work around, but I couldn't figure out how to resize the image.
(Turns out, you can't do it from the GUI in VirtualBox 5).

OR, why not just make the image 6GB instead of 4GB, and then it would not
be out of disk
space when you boot it up.

Bill Dudley

This email is free of malware because I run Linux.