sort is broken

Per Hedeland per at hedeland.org
Sun Nov 3 11:25:38 UTC 2019

On 2019-11-03 04:20, Robert Huff wrote:

> 	So ... I ran "iconv -l" and saw among the known encodings:
>
> UNICODE-1-1-UTF-7 UTF-7 CSUNICODE11UTF7
>
> 	Is that an valid encoding?  It looks like a couple of separate
> entries got mushed together on the same line.

There's a lot of strange stuff in the output of "iconv -l":-) - I'm
not sure there even exists a concept of "validity" for those things.
But in this particular case,
https://www.iana.org/assignments/character-sets/character-sets.xhtml
lists csUnicode11UTF7 as an alias for UNICODE-1-1-UTF-7 - and iconv(1)
says:

     [...] the names are printed in upper case, separated by
     whitespace, and alias names of an encoding are listed on the same
     line as the encoding itself.

--Per