ZFS Backup on remote FreeBSD system

φ Dhénin Jean-Jacques dhenin at gmail.com
Wed May 15 19:19:11 UTC 2019

Le mer. 15 mai 2019 à 21:08, Karl Denninger <karl at denninger.net> a écrit :
On 5/15/2019 13:58, Christian Barthel wrote:
> Hello,
> I am using FreeBSD on my notebook and send ZFS
> snapshots over to a second FreeBSD machine.  The full
> command for doing an initial (full) backup is:

[...]
I use this paradigm regularly here both locally (to a "backup" pool) and
for remote systems that are sync'd to a backup location
("pool/archive/Backups") on my primary server.

You only need to set the canmount property once when the initial
send/receive is done.

--
Karl Denninger
karl at denninger.net  <mailto:karl at denninger.net>

I prefer to use zrep.
zrep -s all
80)
(V)      Dhénin Jean-Jacques
( ..)     48, rue de la Justice 78300 Poissy (France)
c(')(')  dhenin at gmail.com