SSH to jail opens host?

Russell Haley russ.haley at gmail.com
Sat May 4 06:09:29 UTC 2019

Hi,

This is so embarrassing. I've got a bunch of jails that I created some time
ago using iocell that work just fine. I've just tried to create a new jail
and every time I try to ssh into it, instead of going to the jail, it takes
me back to my host.

I say I've created "a" new jail but I've tried this a couple of times now,
each with a different ip4_addr. Does anyone know what stupid thing I have
missed or done that would cause this?

I can provide more background but I'm not sure what kind of background to
give? Any suggestions would be grand.

Thanks,
Russ