UFS Encrypted Automated Install

su- at tutamail.com su- at tutamail.com
Wed Mar 6 10:29:45 UTC 2019

I just found it very odd the installer had an option to auto encrypt zfs (which i assume is done on the same principles as you highlighted below) and not for UFS...

--
 Securely sent with Tutanota. Get your own encrypted, ad-free mailbox:
 https://tutanota.com

6 Mar 2019, 00:04 by freebsd at edvax.de: