local_unbound not working

Odhiambo Washington odhiambo at gmail.com
Sun Jun 23 19:00:21 UTC 2019

Hi Emilian,

In both cases, my forward.conf contains the same entries: 1.0.0.1, 8.8.4.4
and 8.8.8.8.
There is no difference and I don't understand why using these values in
/etc/resolv.conf works while using my LAN IP in resolv.conf
(because unbound is bound to my LAN IP) doesn't work.
Even running local_unbound with -vvvv still isn't giving me any clues. Ever
heard of getting stumped? This is it!