Most cost-effective translation service

ccjk.info at aol.com ccjk.info at aol.com
Wed Jun 5 20:35:40 UTC 2019

Dear Colleague

I Wish you a happy and successful New Year! This is Britney from CCJK, I am excited to offer our most cost-effective translation services to you!

CCJK commitments to our clients:
1. Professional, Punctual, Reliable, Responsible, Honest
2. Unlimited revisions Until YOU are Totally Satisfied without any additional charge
3. Only human translation for you, NO machine translations
4. Guaranteed top quality at the most affordable prices

East Asian & Pacific Languages:
• Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Thai, Vietnamese, Malay, Indonesian, Filipino, Tagalog, Burmese, Nepali, Mongolian, Khmer, Hmong, Laotian
West Asian Languages:
• Arabic, Persian, Farsi, Dari, Hebrew
South Asian Languages:
• Hindi, Bengali, Tamil, Urdu, Malayalam

Thank you for your valuable time and I look forward to hearing from you.

Best Regard!

        Britney

Email: britney.zou at ccjk.com| Skype: Britney zou | Linked: Britney Zou