Dual booting

Karlo Kuna kuna.prime at gmail.com
Mon Jun 3 10:33:02 UTC 2019

i have recently tried to install freeBSD and linux on the new dell G5. I
wanted to use UEFI and i failed miserably!
i was able to that eventually by having two separate efi partitions (one
for linux one fo freeBSD). So just remember
if UEFI is something  that you need/want, then going with two efi
partitions is easiest solution that i could find but
not elegnat one.

If someone managed to install linux with freeBSD on single efi partition i
would be courious about which exact
method was used