Largest Asian Languages Translation Vendor

lily.ccjk at gmail.com lily.ccjk at gmail.com
Wed Jul 24 07:37:59 UTC 2019

Dear colleague,
The past 18 years have seen CCJK growing from a small team to a leading translation and localization company in the Asian Pacific area that specialized in translation and localization into most Asian languages, such as Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Japanese, Korean, Vietnamese, Thai, Malay and Indonesian. We owe our success to our specialization in Asian languages and our commitment to excellence.

You will be assured of enjoying the following benefits:

Freelance price. Agency service. Guaranteed!
Huge glossary and translation memory by industry accumulated in 15 years to support your diversified project needs.
Sample by industry to support your sales and marketing efforts.
No worries about file formats and CAT tools. Any formats, any applications, any CAT tools. You name it, we can handle it. For the repetition words, we charge only 10% of new word rate.
A good and undisturbed sleep at night as we take care of the whole TEP process to maximum customer satisfaction. We can provide both trans and proof files as delivery to prove our process.
Free translation for the first project you assigned to us less than 250 words to prove our quality and efficiency.
I look forward to a win-win collaboration with you in the near future!

Kind regards

Lily
  Lily li | Account Manager| www.CCJK.com
Tel +86 13590210402 | Email:lily.li at ccjk.com| Skype: 13590210402
 CCJK Technologies Co., Ltd.
ISO 9001:2008 Certified Translation, Localization & Website, Software Development Company
For every hour we work, 1 CNY will be donated to help poor Children get education they can’t afford.