poudriere: build one package (accept license)

Polytropon freebsd at edvax.de
Tue Jul 23 06:42:16 UTC 2019

On Mon, 22 Jul 2019 22:16:57 +0200, Serpent7776 wrote:
> On Fri, 19 Jul 2019 19:52:53 +0200 (CEST)
> Trond Endrestøl <trond.endrestol at ximalas.info> wrote:
>
> > On Fri, 19 Jul 2019 12:17-0500, Valeri Galtsev wrote:
> >
> > > Ignored: License DCC needs confirmation, but BATCH is defined
> >
> > If we're talking about mail/dcc-dccd, then try
> >
> > LICENSES_ACCEPTED+=DCC
> >
> > in /etc/make.conf or a similar file.
> >
> > I actually created /usr/ports/mail/dcc-dccd/Makefile.local and placed
> > the line there years ago.
> >

> Whoa, I didn't know about Makefile.local. Thanks for that!

The use of Makefile.local was (is) a convenient way to store
custom options. For example, in the past, when I wanted to
build mplayer / mencoder with specific settings and optimization,
I added my settings to Makefile.local. So they were used
independently from "make configure" settings, and they could
be stored independently.

--
Polytropon
Magdeburg, Germany