Secure Freebsddiary.org from google penguin 4.0

Donald donald at digitalmarketingline.com
Wed Jul 17 12:38:50 UTC 2019

Hello Freebsddiary.org ,

How are you doing today?

I'm sure you have been contacted regarding this before but our value
proposition is much unique. As a business owner, you might be interested to
attract more visitors. So you might be wondering, despite having a
proficient website, why you are not able to overturn your competitors from
the Top Search Results. If you could spare a couple of minutes, I could
provide you a concise idea about it.

To start with this is Donald Harris, A Digital Marketing Expert. While
doing a search, found that Freebsddiary.org  is not on the 1st Page of
Google. So thought you might be interested to know about the causation for
the low performance of Freebsddiary.org . Most recently Maccabee update has
become the talk of the town. Phantom is the name given to random updates
that Google brings every now and then. This means websites having a single
un-natural link are going to be penalized.

Moreover, growing preference for Mobile-Friendly Pages to help website
owner’s gain and hold more visitors to a website has been rolled out. So,
we can help transform Freebsddiary.org  into one.

*Why Freebsddiary.org  Needs Our Assistance:*

   - Freebsddiary.org  has low Domain Authority and Page Authority.
   - Relevant keyword phrases are not on 1st Page.
   - Freebsddiary.org  has Coding Errors.
   - Freebsddiary.org  is having On-Page and On-Site Issues.

We can help address above Issues, and Place the website in TOP Search
Results. I guarantee 100% satisfaction, as we only deal in White Hat
Process.

Makes Sense!!! Drop us an email with your questions, we will answer your
questions.

Have a Great Day.

Thanks & Regards,
Donald Harris| (Digital Marketing Expert)
Disclaimer:-If Interested we will send more details on our “corporate
identity”, “company profile”, “why you should choose us?”, “Price list”,
etc. in our next email. If Not, You can simply reply with “remove” and we
will delete your email from our list. "The CAN-SPAM Act of 2003".