Server does not send the nightly cron reports

Dave Cottlehuber dch at skunkwerks.at
Sat Jul 13 14:59:57 UTC 2019

I’ve seen local unbound stop resolving DNS if the network is unavailable for a while. If you’ve not already sorted out DNS then fix that first by restarting the daemon.

The smtp forwarder will need to resolve dns to send emails unless you put a fixed IP into its config which is obviously not desirable.

If that doesn’t work then share more details and see if you can run the forwarder in the foreground or with debugging info.

Hope thats useful

Dave