Wireless interface

JD jd1008 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 16:09:10 UTC 2019

On Sun, 27 Jan 2019 11:14:40 -0600, Valeri Galtsev wrote:
>I 100% agree with Polytropon, and would just add one simple point:
>FreeBSD is open source system. Everyone in the World can *(and some/many*
>*do)* go and audit the code for backdoors and/or vulnerabilities.

Really???
Audit tens or hundreds of millions of lines of code for OS,
Compilers, Libraries, applications (especially interpreted
language applications such as Java and JS) to search for
trojans and vulnerabilities?
I seriously doubt it.
I only wish it were true.
It has never been true.
Who would want to spend thousands of hours doing this kind
of code review FOR FREE????
Given the rapid rate of development and changes submitted,
the auditing process would never ever catch up.