Imation SuperDisk 120MB
l__mart at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 15 23:31:58 UTC 2019
Hopefully, you can help me.
Yes, Imation SuperDisk 120MB is old technology. However, after a recent death in the family, I now have a need to recover important genealogy documents stored on these disks. The disks were created on an Imation SuperDisk 120MB Parallel Port Drive w/ Imation USB adapter, which is in my possession.
Mitsubishi Electric states "FreeBSD release 2.2.6 or later supports the LS-120". http://www.mitsubishielectric.com.au/assets/vis/ls-120in.pdf
There are 2 dirvers for 2.2.6-RELEASE and, 2.2.7-RELEASE, wfd (ATAPI LS-120/ZIP) driver for FreeBSD
1. Is the Imation SuperDisk 120MB supported in your current release (FreeBSD-12.0-RELEASE)?
2. Is the driver for 2.2.6-RELEASE operable on your current release?
3. If not, can the driver for 2.2.6-RELEASE be updated to be operable on your current release?
4. Does the 2.2.6-RELEASE offer a LiveCD or does it require a full install to a HDD?
5. Do you have any additional thoughts to help me?
[https://ipmcdn.avast.com/images/icons/icon-envelope-tick-green-avg-v1.png]<http://www.avg.com/email-signature?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail> Virus-free. www.avg.com<http://www.avg.com/email-signature?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail>
More information about the freebsd-questions