Synaptics on Panasonic Touchbook CF-C2

Tomasz CEDRO tomek at cedro.info
Fri Jan 4 23:10:03 UTC 2019

On Fri, Jan 4, 2019 at 11:56 PM Greg V <greg at unrelenting.technology> wrote:
> What *exactly* did you try in xorg.conf?

InputDevice "Synaptics" when device was set to /dev/sysmouse (moused
running) and /dev/psm0 (no moused running). Even though this driver
seems to find some default values it then aborts because it cannot
detect known device type.

InputDevice "mouse" just like above with moused using /dev/sysmouse
and without moused directly from /dev/psm0.

The problem is when I enable hw.psm.synaptics_support="1" I don't even
get mouse moving in the console.. thus I think this may be related to
some problem with a psm driver..?