Animation videos for businesses

Paul Joseph paul at lobsteranimation.us
Thu Feb 28 19:42:50 UTC 2019

Hi ,

I am messaging you because I came to learn about your organization, and thought of presenting my video-ad work that I mostly design for start-ups & companies.

I have created over 250 creative video projects to date. A completed sample animation that you can check : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2JgKCk7RvU0

If you like the sample, I can develop an eye catchy animation ad for your business as well. You can know more about my services by doing a web search for "Social Lobster Video".

I also design wordpress sites, ios apps, animated logos, and attractive promo flyers.

Regards,

Paul Joseph
Senior Designer

Please respond with "remove" if not interested