"Smartness-free" web browser?

Valeri Galtsev galtsev at kicp.uchicago.edu
Fri Feb 15 15:18:38 UTC 2019

Dear Experts,

I am looking for "Smartness-free" web browser. In the past I was using
midori, but today I was bitten in my backside by "smartness" introduced
into latest midori.

Why. I have a bunch of machines with older 3ware RAIDs. The last I loved
for having web interface. To the contrary to command line, especially in
case of hardware RAID management, it is much more difficult to screw up
when using GUI.

In the past, when firefox went all the way about SSL certificates,
midori was my life preserver. I do access these RAID web interfaces
locally, and I do know what's going on inside these machines... I can
disable SSL in 3ware RAID daemon (this time it just doesn't accept
certificates 3ware daemon presents - to way for me to affect that that I
can find) but... I just don't like some piece of software thinking it is
smarter than I am when I use it. Dough.

Any suggestions, anybody?

Thanks in advance.

Valeri