Arablab the Expo 2019

Katherine Allison katherine.allison at correctlists.com
Thu Feb 7 17:57:49 UTC 2019

Hi,

I am following up to check if you are interested in acquiring Attendees List
of "Arablab the Expo 2019"?

Let me know if you would like to acquire Attendees List?

. When                   :               12-14 Mar 2019

. Where                 :                Dubai, UAE

. Total Count       :                11,899

Each record in the list contains: - Contact Name, Job Title,
Company/Business Name, Email, Tel Number, Website/URL etc.

If you are interested, please let me know your thoughts, so that I can send
you the no of contacts available and the pricing for it.

Awaiting your reply

Thanks & Regards,
Katherine Allison
Lead Generation

Note: you were specifically sent this email based upon your company profile,
if you do not wish to receive future emails from us, please reply as "No
Requirements".