ipsec+gre: no luck accessing a jail

Maxim Filimonov che at bein.link
Sun Feb 3 19:54:03 UTC 2019

If I'm not using GRE or anything, the jail is accessible via the host's hostname/IP address.
If I'm using GRE, but not IPSEC, it's available as well.
If I'm using both, it's still accessible via its ip address, but not through the host's hostname.

It's FreeBSD 11.2-RELEASE with the latest patches.

If I'm not looking at the host nginx, everything else works like a charm.

wbr, Maxim Filimonov
che at bein.link