I apologise ...

Frank Shute frank at woodcruft.co.uk
Sat Dec 14 22:59:27 UTC 2019

On Sat, Dec 14, 2019 at 01:31:16PM +0530, Mayuresh Kathe wrote:

> I have ranted against FreeBSD in public (on Twitter).
> I apologise, it was born out of frustration on witnessing the capabilities
> provided by Clear Linux OS.
>
> I have realised that I still prefer FreeBSD, not just for it's sane
> environment, but primarily for this community.
>
> Again, I am really sorry, hope I can be forgiven and re-accepted by the
> community.
>
> Best regards,
>
> ~Mayuresh

Mayuresh,

You need never apologise for your opinions if they are honestly held,
even if they happen to be complete garbage! I refer you to Voltaire.

You're the piece of grit in the oyster that is required to form a pearl.

I've proudly been posting the finest twaddle on this mailing list for
~15 years and have irritated any number of people.

I wouldn't bother with Twitter if I were you. It's a forum for the mob
and as such should be avoided.

  "Never in the field of human discourse, has so little, been owed by so
  few, to so many."

Regards,

--

Frank