kernel panic

tech-lists tech-lists at zyxst.net
Sun Dec 8 14:34:53 UTC 2019

Hi,

On Sun, Dec 08, 2019 at 10:54:38AM +0200, Christos Chatzaras wrote:
>> I fetch /usr/src only for upgrading the system and then I remove it. That's why it says that it doesn't find this file.
>>
>> No the problem didn't occur during boot. I think it happened during a Nginx restart.

What exact steps did you follow for upgrading?
After building/installing with /usr/src, did you make check-old && make delete-old &&
make delete-old-libs ?

When I have encountered similar problems before, I have fixed them by
rebuilding all ports *after* (system upgrade + removing old system files +
rebooting)
--
J.