LibreOffice - thumbnails and print preview display reversed coulours

Mike Clarke jmc-freebsd2 at milibyte.co.uk
Wed Dec 4 17:24:55 UTC 2019

On Wednesday, 4 December 2019 09:00:38 GMT Polytropon wrote:
> On Wed, 4 Dec 2019 19:10:11 +1100, Davor Balder wrote:
> > My dialog shows inverted colours when I hit Crtl-P (print dialog) -
> > white on black (not black on white as it was before).
>
> Exactly that is the problem. The thumbnails in the MATE file manager
> (whose name I cannot remember) looked the same.
>
> So the problem has _not_ been solved by the update. This is an
> important information.

I can also confirm that CTRL+P now shows the correct preview and that export
to PDF works correctly, though I don't remember export to PDF ever not
working. I'm using libreoffice-6.3.3_1 with kde5-5.17.3.19.08.3 on FreeBSD
12.0-RELEASE-p12. Kde's file manager (Dolphin) doesn't attempt to provide
previews for libreoffice documents so the issues of black previews there
didn't apply for me.

My problem 'went away' after my last run of pkg upgrade which didn't make any
change to libreoffice but there were changes to kde with a total of 76 kf5*
packages upgraded so perhaps the black previews could have been related to
desktop management software rather than libreoffice.

--
Mike Clarke