UMS support in the Radeon Xorg driver?

Nicol?s Colla nicolascolla at mail.ru
Sat Aug 31 17:52:28 UTC 2019

Hi,

I see no mention of UMS in the radeon man page on the newest FreeBSD versions. I was wondering if the Radeon Xorg driver still supports userland modesetting (UMS), or if it has been completely dropped in favor of KMS. If that's the case, is there any easy way to install an older version of the driver? My R300-series ATI GPU does not have working hardware acceleration with KMS in both Linux and the BSDs, so UMS is essential.

Thank you very much.

Nicolás Colla
nicolascolla at mail.ru
Hi,