Firefox or what?

Paul Pathiakis pathiaki2 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 19 11:08:40 UTC 2019

 I haven't gone down the road lately.... but do konqueror, chromium, etc still work?
P.

    On Saturday, August 17, 2019, 6:23:56 AM EDT, Andrea Venturoli <ml at netfence.it> wrote:

 On 8/15/19 7:12 PM, Ralf Mardorf via freebsd-questions wrote:

> Well then? What's the purpose to continue this thread?

While continuing this thread down the slope it got (with useless
arguments on netiquette, release engineering, supposed NFS
incompatibilities, etc...) is a nonsense, I think half the OP's original
question still holds, i.e.: what viable browsers (other than FireFox) do
we have available in the port collection?

Some times ago, when PaleMoon was removed, I felt the need to find an
alternative.
Searching the www categories and excluding text-only browsers, still
yields a lot of results.
Some are too lightweight (read: they can't make "modern"
useless-javascript-crap-infested sites work), some just crash... trying
them all would be a huge task.

So I hoped to collect experiences on this.

  bye & Thanks
    av.