Firefox or what?

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at rocketmail.com
Thu Aug 15 16:42:28 UTC 2019

On Thu, 15 Aug 2019 18:23:11 +0200, hw wrote:
>I'm referring to the list of missing things that is being displayed
>when you install the package.

Hi,

if I were you, I would copy and paste this list. The list _you_ might
get, might differ to the list other might get.

>It's not relevant, though.

Since you know what is relevant and what is not, why do you still
continue this thread?

>There is no way to describe it quickly.  Multiple servers, PXE boot
>setups, VLANs and switches from different manufacturers are involved.

Do you think it's faster, if subscribers gaze into crystal balls?

However, if it's a complex, not easy to describe setup, chances are
good, that you suffer from a pitfall, that is related to the complex
setup. So much the more troubleshooting should begin with checking the
setup.

2 Cents,
Ralf