Firefox or what?

Eric eteepfiles at gmail.com
Wed Aug 14 12:17:28 UTC 2019

I'll do my best. I'm a bit limited as to what I can do, I have poor internet connectivity. I can use my phone at around 28 Kbps. Some times of the month I have a higher speed connection running at around 1Mbps but I run out of quota quickly using the high speed connection. Symptoms occur regardless of speed.