how to filter advertisers from joining the list

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at rocketmail.com
Sat Apr 20 07:28:22 UTC 2019

On Fri, 19 Apr 2019 23:38:45 -0600, @lbutlr wrote:
>You start a *new* message for a new thread. You do not reply to
>another message and change the subject because that does not start a
>new thread. Your "new" message will contain references to all the

A more detailed explanation:

Among other headers, the headers of an email contain
"In-Reply-To:", "Message-Id:" and "Subject:".

If you change the subject, you don't change the "In-Reply-To:" and
"Message-Id:" headers. This could be an issue when sorting mails by
thread.

--
G   Em          Em7            Em               Em6                 C7  G
The King of Marigold was in the kitchen cooking breakfast for the Queen

There are several simplified versions available by the Internet. Around
35 years ago, my simplified guitar version was more or less the above.
I noticed that several simplified versions chose Em6, too, but they
play it different than I did and still tend to do. My recommendation is
to play it as shown for the second fret by
https://www.8notes.com/guitar_chord_chart/em6.asp, the fingering could
be 1,2,3, but IMO also 2,3,4.