zoom.us video chat audio

Polytropon freebsd at edvax.de
Thu Apr 18 18:17:07 UTC 2019

On Thu, 18 Apr 2019 12:59:57 -0500, Kyle Evans wrote:
> On Thu, Apr 18, 2019 at 12:56 PM Frank Fenderbender
> <frankfenderbender at council124.org> wrote:
> >
> > Is it "normal" to see (and tolerate) so much cybermarketing spam on the list?
> > Is theri a spamassassin and anti-BOT list we can update?
> >
> > Can we contact a person w/r/t that task?
> >
> > thanks
> > frank
> >

> It seems to hit off and on, but I'm kind of curious why you chose a
> legitimate question about Zoom (which is known not to work with
> FreeBSD, but I don't recall any of the good alternatives) to bring
> this up.

Those "spam blasts" seem to go on and off, so there probably
is already someone in the background taking measures. In case
you want to make suggestions on how to deal with spam on the
"list-side", you could contact mailman at freebsd.org or choose
one of the appropriate lists from:

The freebsd-questions@ list probably isn't the right context
for this kind of discussion, as it tends to create more noise
than the actual spam, to which I hereby plead guilty of being
a noise contributor. ;-)

--
Polytropon
Magdeburg, Germany