Poudriere error when building a port

Edwin Ancaer eancaer at gmail.com
Sun Apr 14 18:27:32 UTC 2019

Hello,

I admit I'm in unknown territory here, being new to FreeBSD and Poudriere.
Until now, I created a jail and a port in Poudriere and built the
metapackage gnustep--app. I changed the configuration of pkg to be able to
install from the Poudriere-generated packages, and that also seems to work.

But then I noticed that the package deskutils/simpleagenda, part of the
metapackage, has a newer and better version in Github, so I tried to update
the Makefile to use Github, as explained in the Porters Handbook:

# $FreeBSD: tags/RELEASE_12_0_0/deskutils/simpleagenda/Makefile 480741
2018-09-26 15:23:37Z brooks $

CATEGORIES=     deskutils gnustep
USE_GITHUB=     yes
GH_ACCOUNT=     ottopedi
GH_PROJECT=     simpleagenda
GH_TAGNAME=     6cdfef2

MAINTAINER=     theraven at FreeBSD.org
COMMENT=        simple calendar and agenda application

LIB_DEPENDS+=   libical.so:devel/libical

LICENSE=        GPLv2

USES=           gnustep
USE_GNUSTEP=    back build
GNU_CONFIGURE=  yes

CPPFLAGS+=      -I${LOCALBASE}/include
CFLAGS+=        -I${LOCALBASE}/include

pre-configure:
        ${REINPLACE_CMD} -e 's|SimpleAgenda|SimpleAgenda.m|'
${WRKSRC}/configure
        ${REINPLACE_CMD} -e 's|-luuid||' ${WRKSRC}/GNUmakefile.preamble

.include <bsd.port.mk>

But now,  I get an error when executing the command

poudriere bulk -j 120amd64 -p head -f /usr/local/etc/poudriere.d/port-list
-v

It says:

[00:00:08] Calculating ports order and dependencies
[00:00:08] Warning: x11/gnustep-app dependency on deskutils/simpleagenda
has wrong PKGNAME of 'simpleagenda' but should be ''
mkdir: illegal option -- /
usage: mkdir [-pv] [-m mode] directory_name ...

That seems to be an error in the dependencies of the meta-package, but as
far as I know, there was nothing changed there. Could somebody give a hint
where to strt looking for a solution?

Thanks already,

Edwin Ancaer