[OT] Is the IT Crowd re-inventing Unix with Virtualization, Docker and Microservices?

Makketron makketronics at gmail.com
Thu Sep 13 21:04:44 UTC 2018

This is exactly why people get puzzled when they see a person in the team
making a solution over a weekend, with no cost, instead of weeks.

The irony is, they consider it a temporary solution, a hack so to speak,
until fancier tools are used.

Even funnier, when the switch happens, the tools tend to have higher
downtime than a simple UNIX solution.