DKIM is driving me nuts

William Dudley wfdudley at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 20:00:03 UTC 2018

No, this is not that case.

This is the simplest possible use-case:

type "Mail wfdudley at gmail.com" on the command line of my casano.com server
and send a simple one line email with DKIM signing turned on.

Google (and others) say the message fails DKIM "bad signature".

Send the identical message from Thunderbird, and the message passes DKIM
checks at the other end.

Something is different between using Mail/mailx and using Thunderbird,
and I've given up trying to figure out what.

The fact that the intersection of Mailman and DKIM requires more black-art
stuff just re-inforces my decision to give up on DKIM.

Thanks,
Bill Dudley

This email is free of malware because I run Linux.