Sysinstall on Laptop (Dell Inspiron 7537)

Lorenzo Salvadore phascolarctos at protonmail.ch
Mon Sep 3 21:32:00 UTC 2018

> > [...] also after did the installation in the OS environment.
>
> This is the only piece of text I don't understand, sorry. :-)

This piece of text is one of the reasons why I think Simone is
Italian: it seems an attempt to translate the Italian expression
"anche dopo aver fatto l'installazione nell'ambiente del sistema
operativo", that I would translate "even after the installation in the
OS environment is done".

I do not really understand what he calls "OS environment" however:
maybe he refers to sysinstall (I mean the windows on the blue
background: I think they are sysinstall's interface, sorry
if I am wrong).

Lorenzo Salvadore.