Ticкеt#764060549 <zhoush at ihep.ac.cn> 31/10/2018 04:50:36 I extremely recommend u to study this email, simply to ensure not a thing will take place

Fitts Casebeer order at thedobsonfiles.com
Wed Oct 31 02:50:39 UTC 2018

Greetings.. .

This letter will not take a lot of your efforts, so direct to the point. I acquired a video of you test-firing the old meat missle when at a pornweb site you''re went to, because of an excellent arse software program I've managed to put on a couple of web sites with that sort of content.

You press play and all of the digital cameras and a mic begin working in addition, it will save every fucking element from your computer system, like contact information, passkey or crap such as dat, think exactly where i got this e mail from?) Therefore now i know just who my goal is to send out this to, in case you aren't planning to settle down this along with me.

I will put a account wallet address down below that you can send me 660 bucks within 2 dayz utmost via btc. See, it is not that huge of a total to cover, guess this would make me not that terrible of a person.

You're welcome to complete whichever da fuck you would like to, however if i will not find the amount within the time period mentioned above, well... u by now know what will occur.

Thus it is up to you right now. I am not going to go through all the details and shit, simply ain't got precious time for this and also you likely know that net is flooded with letters similar to this, therefore it's also your decision to believe in this or not, there is certainly just a proven way to uncover.

The following is the bitcoin wallet address- 1H5WyhLTZdYSuFonZCWJb1LS6iE4czPKru

Have a great time and keep in mind that time is ticking)