OT: Cyrus IMAP's mailing lists

Andrea Venturoli ml at netfence.it
Thu Oct 11 05:41:38 UTC 2018

On 10/11/18 12:23 AM, Per olof Ljungmark wrote:

> Not sure what you mean by "Are they still working for you?" but I assume
> you mean the mailing list, yes, it is active and it works, not a lot of
> traffic but the project is still supported mostly by Fastmail. Not sure
> why you ar not receiving anything but it is here:

>   <mailto:info-cyrus-request at lists.andrew.cmu.edu?subject=subscribe>

Thanks for your answer.
I tried several times, from diffeent addresses, to contact them.
All my subscription/unsubscription/password reminder requests seems to
be ignored.
I also tried subscribing via the web interface or contacting the admins,
by nothing happens.

> In a world where almost everyone is going gmail or 365 I think it is
> needed more than ever to be able to run your own mail server.

Not sure what you mean here, but I have my own mailserver.

  bye & Thanks
	av.