Package installation under Freebsd Release 10.2

Matthias Suess suessmat at gmx.de
Wed Oct 10 17:58:45 UTC 2018

Okay, that means in my specific case in order to continue with the 10.2
I should update with the freebsd-update tool to 10.3 -> 10.4 and then to
be able again to use package/ports because those are not EOL now or as
long as those are not EOL.

OK, i think i understand many thanks for your time on that!