Hey,to whom they are intersted in purchasing the RFID products.

Haley.Lin sales12 at rfidnews.xyz
Thu Nov 29 17:00:20 UTC 2018

Hey,to whom they are intersted in purchasing the RFID products.

If you are looking a new and trustable high quality RFID products, Tansoc smartech Co is your a new choice,our main products are all kind labels and tags, espcecially the ceramic tags and medical products tags.
Which RFID labels or tags are you inetersted? Can we start with a small order from now?

Regards
Haley Lin
Sales Manager
Marketing department
Tansoc Co.,Ltd.
p:+86 594 2618176
f:+86 594 2618178
a:1102 room, Sanhe Building, No 2276 North Xueyuan road,Putian,Fujian P.R, China
w:www.tansoc.com e: sales at tansoc.com