Invalid DKIM signatures in this list

Victor Sudakov vas at sibptus.ru
Wed Nov 28 02:10:50 UTC 2018

Valeri Galtsev wrote:

[dd]

>My recollection is: this issue (that freebsd.org mail lists, or at least
>freebsd-questions at freebsd.org list are/is NOT subscribers only list) is
>being beaten to death every so often. I once asked to make them
>subscribers only. The answer was: solid NO. And since that time (which
>was about a year or two ago), couple of more people asked, and got the
>same answer.
>
>So, if you still have that moderation email, I'd like to see it, as the
>reason might be different than posting to "subscribers only" list. No
>offense, I bet you remember correctly, and I might be wrong, and we
>indeed may have a good news (IMHO) that lists changed to "subscribers
>only"...

I don't remember now, it could have been some other list, not
freebsd-questions.

It it interesting though, that the topic of mailman breaking DKIM signatures was
brought up before, like in https://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-questions/2014-August/259741.html
and came to nothing.

I'm deliberatly sending this message from an address supposedly
unknown to the list manager. If it comes through, then
freebsd-questions is NOT a subscribers only list. Let's see.

--
Victor Sudakov,  VAS4-RIPE, VAS47-RIPN
2:5005/49 at fidonet http://vas.tomsk.ru/