New Virus that targets *.nix

Carmel NY carmel_ny at outlook.com
Sun Nov 25 10:24:22 UTC 2018

On Sun, 25 Nov 2018 10:31:22 +0100, Dr. Nikolaus Klepp stated:

>Am Samstag, 24. November 2018 schrieb Ralf Mardorf via freebsd-questions:
>> I guess that criminals are criminals, because they will get as much
>> income for as less work as possible.
>
>Now could you please give a description of "polititian" that differs
>significntly from your definition of "criminal"?
>
>Nik

Politicians and stockbrokers share many of the same characteristics as
criminal psychopaths. The only difference is that career high-flyers usually
stay within the law. Some could be defined as "successful psychopaths",
according to Lisa Marshall, a psychologist at Glasgow's Caledonian University.

--
Carmel