need a swi-prolog-core package : soliciting bounty suggestions.

Polytropon freebsd at edvax.de
Sun Nov 18 22:12:45 UTC 2018

On Sat, 17 Nov 2018 16:05:46 +0530, Mayuresh Kathe wrote:
> hi, i need a tiny, i.e. core-only package for swi-prolog and if i have
> to approach someone for getting it done, how much would be a decent
> amount to offer?
>
> also, sorry if this is the wrong list for this question, and would
> appreciate guidance on the right one.

I'd suggest you address the ports team. With the flavors
for binary packages in place, it should be no big problem
to create a port that will only contain the _neccessary_
stuff to run SWI Prolog, and therefore will not have many
dependencies. As it seems to be possible to create such
a package manually from ports (with a "non-standard" build
configuration), it could be incorporated into the regular
ports tree.

could ask for further suggestions on the matter.

--
Polytropon
Magdeburg, Germany