PLEASE, HELP US TO SAVE MARTHA AND MAYA

Elena Saubanova info at unitedvodka.com
Mon Nov 12 19:22:40 UTC 2018

Urgent help needed for MARTHA AND MAYA!

 MARTHA AND MAYA ARE STILL IN KENNEL!

SAVE MARTHA AND MAYA
GIVE HOPE TO A DOG FOUNDATION

Dear colleauges,

Please, help us to fnd an organisation, which can help our foundation to raise money for Bulgarian stray dogs.

Another Christmas is near and our two rescues Maya & Martha are still waiting in a kennel hoping to have a real loving home.

                     Martha             and               Maya

are two sisters who are looking for a foster/forever home. They were rescued as small puppies on the side of the road in Bulgaria.

They have lived in different kennels ever since waiting to be adopter. They are young, energetic dogs. Please adopt these beauties, they are spending their youth in a kennel instead of having a real home, a family and room to play. Please, help these beauties to get a home. They are spayed, vaccinated, about 2,5 years old.

Now we need to cover kennel fees for November for Martha and Maya, so the dogs won't be at risk, as well as to rise money for vaccinations for 4 dogs and 3 cats ( 4х60 eur + 3х71 eur).

 Our PayPal:   donate at doghope.com

To donate in Bulgarian leva, please make transfer to the Give Hope to a Dog foundation  bank account:

BG32STSA93000023345862

BIC: STSABGSF

We count on your support very mch!

MARTHA AND MAYA NEED YOUR HELP.