OT: good free email service?

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at rocketmail.com
Fri Nov 9 18:10:08 UTC 2018

Rocketmail/Yahoo are very often a PITA, with the Yahoo spam filter
disabled, it anyway moved important office mail to the junk folder of
the web interface. I'm using MUAs with POP accounts, so don't notice,
if this happens. Zoho was very good, but since a few days Zoho seems to
have a bizarre policy regarding "duplicated" mails. If I send a mail Bcc
to myself, I receive the mail with an intact Bcc header. Mails I send to
at least one mailing list, don't come through to me.