WAITING RESPONSE.

Sean Kim. u_info at yamaichi-family.co.jp
Thu Nov 8 00:51:48 UTC 2018

Hello,

Greetings to you. My names are Sean Kim and I work in a financial institution here in Bahrain. I will need your assistance in applying for the heir of a Late customer of mine, who died earlier in the year. He was a wealthy Business man and had a Huge deposit of funds in our institution before his sudden death.

He died without any registered heir as he was unmarried and had no child. On your confirmation of this message and indicating your interest, I will furnish you with more details, indicating what goes to you.

Please endeavour to provide me with your phone numbers so I can contact you for further discussion on this.  I am contacting you for this transaction because of a peculiar reason, which I shall explain to you.

I hope to get your response as soon as possible.

Yours Sincerely,

Sean Kim.