Nightclub & Beverage Professional List

Gracie Caden gcaden at b2btargetlist.com
Thu May 24 20:52:22 UTC 2018

Hi,

Hope this email finds you well!

Would you be interested in Nightclub & Beverage Professional List 2018?

Each record in the list contains - Contact Name, Job Title, Company/Business
Name, Complete Mailing Details, email, Tel/Fax Number, Website/URL etc.

Target industry: _______________?

Target geography: ________________?

Target titles: _________________?

If you are interested, please let me know your thoughts, so that I can send
you the no of contacts available and the pricing for it, along with a sample
file for your review.

I'm assuming you're the best person for this - If not, who would you
recommend I speak with?

I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Gracie Caden,

Business Coordinator

If you wish to opt-out from our mailing list, reply as 'Unsubscribe" in the
subject line.