Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Software

Carmel NY carmel_ny at outlook.com
Thu May 24 12:10:33 UTC 2018

I am looking for recommendations for Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
software. I am primarily looking for on that is "cloud" based, so as to have
the widest possible access to the DB.

I have found several excellent applications; however, they all usually require
MS Windows. Obviously, I am looking for something that runs on FreeBSD.

There is a "sugarCRM" listed in the ports; however, the web site says it is
discontinued. I am not interested in something that is DOA.

Thanks!

--
Carmel