A request for release engineering

Manish Jain jude.obscure at yandex.com
Thu May 10 18:15:56 UTC 2018

Hi,

I have no idea whether this is the right list to make this request to.
But I could not find any other list that would definitely be better suited.

I noticed when trying to build a port under my 10.3 box that support for
10.3 has now expired. I have no problems with that - I will install 12
afresh when it becomes available later this year.

But since installing afresh demands a whole effort, I request that
FreeBSD reduce its new releases to one per year, while the support
period is increased to 3 years per release.

Does this sound like a good request to others too ?

--
Tx and Regards,
Manish Jain