Possible patch for games/gnurobots but don't know what to do next.

Wes Frazier wes.frazier at members.fsf.org
Thu May 10 02:03:26 UTC 2018

Im less than a month in, with using FreeBSD.

games/gnurobots in the ports tree doesn't appear to behave as expected.
It builds and executes but doesn't actually correctly spawn the GNU
Guile interactive command prompt like it is supposed to.

I've been able to correct it, simply by changing how the port's Makefile
was tweaking the CFLAGS manually in the package's build system.

I have attached the patch. I however, do not know if this is the
best/correct way to fix this issue, nor do I know who to contact to get
a fix integrated into ports. (gnurobots is without maintainer.)

Advice appreciated.