Congratulation my fellow Lucky winnner

richardangelamaxwell (at aditus.info) via SignNow mail at signnow.com
Wed May 9 17:52:55 UTC 2018

richardangelamaxwell at aditus.info invited you to sign "Congratulation my fellow Lucky winner" and said:
    "Congratulation my fellow Lucky winner.

Our names are Richard & Angela Maxwell from Boston UK.

My wife and I won the Euro Millions Lottery of £53 Million British Pounds and we have voluntarily decided to donate €1,000,000.00 (One Million EURO) to 5 individuals randomly as part of our own charity project.

www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/11511467/Lincolnshire-couple-win-53m-on-EuroMillions.html

After a computer spin-ball,your email address was among the 5 random emails which were submitted to us by the Google, Inc as a web user; if you have received our email, kindly send us the below details so that we can transfer your €1,000,000.00 (One Million EURO) in your name or direct our offshore paying bank to effect the transfer of the funds to your designated bank account in your own country.

1. Sex:
2, Country:
3, your Age:
4. your full name and address:
5. your telephone numbers:
6. your occupation:

DON'T REPLY ME BACK WITHOUT COPYING MY PERSONAL EMAIL ADDRESS
I wait your immediate response{  richardangelamaxwell19 at gmail.com  }
Best Regards,
Richard & Angela Maxwell"

Go to https://signnow.com/dispatch?route=freeforminvite&document_id=9ce33bd6c6eb1afce313981e2af499f79c505d30&request_id=41a6653d4ab438b865de835426b1bc280e19fba6&access_token=f8604855bbf07258e31f2a45fae1b5a3338c1aa1f6052e7281e086d493970a70 to open the document.

This email contains a secure link to SignNow designed for the initial recipient.
Please do not forward or share this email, link, or access code with others.
If you believe this email was sent to you in error, please contact the sender.

Use SignNow on iOS, Android, and the web.