Problem with screen

Albert Shih Albert.Shih at obspm.fr
Wed May 9 13:49:35 UTC 2018

Hi,

I've got a freebsd 11.1-RELEASE-p6 on bare-metal and I've got a very
strange problem.

When I launch screen it's take very long time to create a screen.

So I try truss screen, in a typescript, and I got

close(11285153)                                  ERR#9 'Bad file descriptor'
close(11285152)                                  ERR#9 'Bad file descriptor'
close(1)                                  ERR#9 'Bad file descriptor'

between those I got

  11285150 lines of

close(....)                                  ERR#9 'Bad file descriptor'

Everything are up2date on the server.

Anyone got a idea ?

Regards

JAS